Get a Canadian Education
Study in Camrose, Alberta, Canada. International students are welcomed and made to feel at home, while they receive the best possible Canadian education. Camrose is a small and friendly city, our schools full of academic, vocational, fine art and personal development opportunities. Join us for a great education!
Camrose Composite High School Facts
- Camrose Composite High School is located in central Alberta near the provincial capital of Edmonton.
- The city of Camrose has a population of 18,000.
- The community has a good reputation as a safe, clean, and friendly place to live.
- Our school offers a wide variety of high school programs including ESL (English as a Second Language) for students whose mother tongue is a language other than English.
- Alberta students are challenged to meet high academic standards and rank very high on international tests.
- Our students have an opportunity to participate in an extensive extracurricular program including athletics and the fine arts.
- We have 700 students in Grades 9 – 12. The age range is about 14 to 19.
- Our school year is divided into two terms: September – January and February – June.